Bobbie Ann Henderson
Bobbie Ann Henderson is an experienced insurance defense attorney who handles a range of liability defense claims and coverage issues. Her practice focuses on representing motor carriers, insurance companies, truck drivers, property owners and managers, and professional business entities, together with their insureds and agents. She works equally hard to understand her clients’ objectives and policies, creatively negotiate resolutions, or zealously litigate claims and defenses to judgment.
Prior to joining the firm, Bobbie Ann worked for a well-respected insurance defense litigation firm serving major national insurance carriers and their insureds. She also served as in-house counsel for a major insurance company. Her prior experience includes handling multi-million complex commercial construction defect claims, corporate transactional matters and enforcing creditor rights.
Bobbie Ann grew up in West Palm Beach, Florida. She has resided in Lawrenceville for more than 20 years and is the proud parent of two Eagle Scouts in the Boy Scouts of America. She is a member of 12Stone Church.
• Supreme Court of Georgia
• Georgia Court of Appeals
• U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
• U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
• U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
Supreme Court of Florida
• U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
• U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
• B.A., University of Florida, 1990, cum laude
• J.D., University of Florida College of Law, 1993, cum laude