Scott W. Zottneck has been practicing law with McMickle, Kurey & Branch, LLP since 2010. He graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from American Intercontinental University. He received his Juris Doctor from Texas A& M University School of Law. He also attended and received part of his legal education from Emory University School of Law. He was admitted to practice law in Georgia in 2008 and is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia.
His practice focuses on personal injury, wrongful death, slip and fall – premises liability, dangerous animal – dog bite, insurance subrogation, household moving – freight damage claims, transportation – trucking cases and more. In addition to his legal practice, he has started, operated and sold a number of companies and served as a director of a non-profit organization. He has more than twenty five years of combined legal, business and non-profit experience, which provides a unique understanding and appreciation of issues faced in litigation and a proven ability to bring cases to their desired outcome.
• Georgia Supreme Court
• Georgia Court of Appeals
• Georgia Superior, State and Magistrate Courts
• Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
• United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
• United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
• Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Juris Doctor
• American Intercontinental University, Bachelors of Administration, Summa Cum Laude